Re; Daily Holistic Practice with CoachKalind -You Tube channel

Breath Lab Dr.Kalind Bakshi

Jun 9, 2024, 6:02:07 AMJun 9
to Breath Lab Dr.Kalind Bakshi
Hello,

You may have come across various announcements and some video listings on FB but I would like to tell you a little bit about it and get some feedback from you as well:

Our Surya Namaskara Group ( Sun salutation ) has been consistently practicing Yoga, Tai chi, Qigong, and other Mind-Body techniques for 5 years WITHOUT A BREAK.

This has been feasible despite my tours, vacations, etc due to a group of dedicated Practice Leaders.

We decided to launch this YouTube channel when I realized this :

“ The Kalind Era is going and The Community Era has begun”

The central idea is this:

Everyone IS Successful in their own way through their own methods in their own chosen area of life.

On this platform, we need to highlight these successes - even the smallest - so that it becomes a Model of “ Community Empowering Community”

— CEC

Along  these lines, the you tube channel is called:

Daily Holistic Practice with CoachKalind

My main coaching has been around various video production processes- contents, technology, presentations etc .

Here is the link and some details:

https://www.youtube.com/@CoachKalind5

Since April 2, when it was launched, we have 164 subscribers, 175 videos with shorts, and over 17,000 views as of the time of e-mail.

Videos and shorts are added Daily and also for your convenience, a Playlist is available for doing practices you might be interested in.

I would like for you to visit, subscribe, and provide comments as well as guidance.

Also, I conduct short interviews on Zoom as videos and would like to have you as my guest at your convenience.

I can talk to you more about this when you have a chance to connect.

Please e-mail me or call me at 267-278-1054.

Please text me so I am ready for your call.

Thanks,

          Kalind Bakshi
Professional & Life Master Coach
Board Certified Coach &Trainer
Health /Wellness/Food Psychology
Weight Management / Stress Mastery
Senior Tai Chi/QiGong Trainer -IIQTC/HWF