Fwd: Text

Chitralekha Dandekar

Sep 17, 2021, 2:41:33 AM9/17/21
to chandr...@fsmail.net, gsdoc...@googlegroups.com, amit datar, Amul Desai, Renu Amul Desai, Anil Gore, Arun Joshi, Ashwini Arvind Dandekar, Vikram Dandekar, yasmin dandekar, jyoti Dandekar, yashashree h marathe, Atul Marathe, Vaishali atul shinde, soni dudwadkar, Asha Bhide, Alankar Ranade, sandhya belwadi, Meenal Bhide, bhaks1873@yahoo.com Datar/ghanekar, Sameer Hemant Datar, saraswathi - rao, prasanna shetty, Dileep Ranade, Madhavi Datar Tandon, Madhuri Ranade, venkatesh - madihalli, malavika shah, medha joshi, smita - nadgauda, deeptee kelkar

> Hi all,
So far I had been receiving mails like these about the transition of Libya, Syria and a few other countries from being predominantly Christian countries to Islamic countries.
It is sad ( if the following is true ) to believe this can happen in Britain in the near future !!
Scary times indeed.
Cheers,
Chitra