Re: 64 batch Centenary Documents

Breath Lab Dr.Kalind Bakshi

Nov 21, 2021, 1:13:27β€―PM11/21/21
to gsdoc...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
I received this note from Shaila about the class of 64 being represented in the centenary celebrations.

While I am not an official representative , I will be happy to collect , forward all the information I get from all of you by an e mail to meβ€” I will forward them to the centenary celebration team so everyone gets included.

Please send me:
1. Your CV/ Resume todate
2. Your hobbies
3. Your college photo and current photo
4. Your current practice speciality
5. Your current address and contact information

PLEASE DO IT AS ONE E MAIL DOCUMENT - DO NOT SEND SEPARATELY!!πŸ™πŸ™

Please send it to:

coachkalind@ Gmail.com

Please mention in the subject line of the e mail:
Re: 64 batch centenary documents
I will be happy to do so - please recognize that this needs to happen by the end of 2021.

Thanks everyone in anticipation of your prompt response