Fwd: Get Trained as a Life Coach -- The Circle of Life

Breath Lab Dr.Kalind Bakshi

Feb 2, 2022, 3:14:05 PM2/2/22
to <gsdocs6469@googlegroups.com>

Every Person in the World Needs a Holistic Life Plan

The Circle of Life

Become a Life Coach -- A Holistic Life Planning Consultant

A Special Event to answer your questions about Coaching

Life Coaching is one of the most powerful solutions -- in the world today -- to support people of all ages and backgrounds to fulfill their dearly held intentions and goals.

Circle of Life

Hello Friends,

Many of you have been to a Circle of Life based event. The COLCI (Circle of Life Coach Institute) has a training coming up soon and many of you have requested an opportunity to get questions answered as soon as possible.

FIRST -- go to https://COLCI.org for general information.

If you feel oriented to register, please feel free to proceed to register and begin Phase 1 - we have a discount set for you. Use this link.

https://programs.colci.org/courses/totalcoaching

OR,

if you have questions --- we are going to do a Live Zoom Q&A with Dr. Kalind Bakshi (Circle of Life Master Coach and Trainer) along with Rebecca McLean and Dr. Roger Jahnke (Circle of Life Founders). We will review anything and everything you want to know to prepare you to become oriented to coaching and the coming training! We will hold the discount for you. Register to get the invitation and reminders. FEEL FREE to share this information with coworkers and friends!

February 8th, Tuesday at 6 pm Eastern, 3 pm Pacific.

Click Here to Get Your Zoom Invite

Ready to Become a Circle of Life Coach?

image

The mission of the Circle of Life Coach Institute (COLCI) is to be sure that there are Life Coaches everywhere in the world. Many of our graduates are solo entrepreneurs, others work at institutions, hospitals, corporations, schools, universities, first responder organizations, the VA and military - others are international, including NGOs and nonprofits.

We have a $200 discount set up for you!

The training has 2 Phases - Phase 1 is all video and done on your own time (with your favorite beverage or even in your jammies if you want). Phase 1 leads you through what it feels like to have a coach and be coached.

Phase 2 is the Coach Skills portion and we do it online. This portion is on particular days and times - 3 Sundays (3 hours) and 3 Wednesdays (2 hours) commencing March 23rd, 2022 at 10 am Eastern, 7 am Pacific. To accommodate Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, this training is not especially convenient for the West Coast of the US. Sorry...you can come in jammies if you want to! Phase 2 is knowledge, skills training and coaching demonstrations with lots of practical practice of skills for you.

Our commitment is to train you so you can launch into coaching right away. Interestingly, many already trained coaches take this training and comment -- "The Circle of Life Training helped me by providing an accessible system that is easy to use to bring people into the coaching experience."

Kalind, Ready to Register? -- the link is above.

Below Still have Questions?

Click the Zoom Request above to get your invitation to the Zoom Q&A.

Questions? Reply to this email or phone 805-617-3390.

Looking forward to seeing you again -- or meeting for the first time!

Circle of Life Training Team

Dr. Roger Jahnke, Rebecca McLean, & Dr. Kalind Bakshi

--
          Kalind Bakshi
Professional & Life Master Coach