Fwd: Navigating Life's Transitions

Breath Lab Dr.Kalind Bakshi

Sep 27, 2021, 8:23:16 AM9/27/21
to Breath Lab Dr.Kalind Bakshi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Self Fulfillment Institute <he...@selffulfillment.org>
Date: Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 5:27 PM
Subject: Navigating Life's Transitions
To: <coach...@gmail.com>

Limited Spots Available!

S E L F F U L F I L L M E N T I N S T I T U T E

Transition Coaching Header.png

NAVIGATING LIFE'S TRANSITIONS

We at Self Fulfillment Institute are honored to announce this unique life enhancing coaching opportunity which explores life’s inevitable transitions, the changes we face from birth to death.

With support and guidance from two renowned coaches - Dr. Kalind Bakshi and Rev. Deanne Hodgson, RN, we will examine questions such as...

  • What thoughts, emotions and experiences have you had with loss?
  • What is death and what happens when a person dies?
  • What are common fears about death?
  • What about the loss of a loved one, a pet, a physical ability, mental function?
  • What about life after death?

YOU WILL...

  • Engage with others in a group coaching experience for sharing and open discussion
  • Awaken insights through guided imagery, and visualizations
  • Receive a workbook for personal exploration and future reference
  • Have access to resources for further investigation and practical use (books, movies, Advanced Planning forms)
  • Hear from special guests with personal experiences
  • Be guided by two Certified Circle of Life Coaches with extensive experience with transition issues

***No special qualifications needed - just a readiness to explore with us!***

TRANSITION COACHING PROGRAM DETAILS:

  • No. Of Sessions: 8
  • Days: Mondays & Thursdays
  • Dates: October 4, 7, 11, 14,18, 21 November 1, 4
  • Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
  • Program Registration Fee: $397 (Six Spots Available ONLY)
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
sfilogo.png
Facebook  YouTube  Web
--