Fwd: An Exciting Announcement!

1 view

Kalind Bakshi

Nov 29, 2020, 7:57:05 PM11/29/20
to Kalind Bakshi

Hello & Warm Greetings from Kalind!

While we are all going through these usual Holiday times – Diwali, Kwanza, ThanksGiving,

Christmas ,New Year’s and so on, this year 2020 has been  destabilizing for the entire world and everyone is trying to find answers.

Adjusting, stabilizing and moving forward with life in these challenging times has been tough for many if not most of us.

All of us would love to stay safe, secure and most of all continue to accomplish our dreams and goals.

Is your experience similar to what I am describing?

Many of us are facing health challenges, relationships challenges, job challenges, financial challenges and other adjustment issues during this pandemic.

We have a great news for you!

We have a well-designed process for you that can work miracles for you.

It is Circle Of Life Coaching (COL) System.

Here is an example - my own, in fact of the experience with COL - initially when I learnt about it in 2005.

This tool, the COL circle had me fill in my level of satisfaction in many areas of my life on a scale 1-10- 10 being most satisfied and 1, the least.

As you can see, I was very successful in my career, being a Vascular Surgeon, but at what expense?  I was then diagnosed with Coronary Artery Disease and had a Bypass surgery.

In 2005, PRIOR TO COL COACHING:

image.png

Well, that did it!

I decided to “balance” my life.

COL system was awesome help along with the Coaching that I received.

AFTER COL COACHING - Between 2005 - 2009:

 image.png

You can see for yourself how it ALL CHANGED!

I was much more balanced, productive and successful in many areas of my life by 2009!

In fact, I decided to help others and became a Coach !

If this was a wheel on the “car of your life” how would your ride be?

If you have anything that resembles this situation or even would like to check out how YOU are doing now, please check out the various links, the video, webinar and details of the COL program.

Circle Of Life ‘Coaching Experience’ (Phase - 1) affords you to experience a self-guided coaching through excellent video learning and through a step-by-step process.

When you experience the transformative impact of the Circle Of Life Process, you may become interested in empowering others by becoming a Certified Coach.  For that, we have the Circle Of Life Coach Coach Training Phase -2 would be your next step.

Circle Of Life ‘Coach Training’ (Phase - 2) will be a live zoom training with excellent coach trainers to lead you through to build strong coaching skills and self-empowerment

Wishing you well in this journey-

PLEASE CHECK THESE LINKS OUT:

1.      Real Life Experiences with Circle of Life Coaching System by Rebecca McLean, BCC - Rebecca Mclean is the Co-Founder of COL Coaching System along with her husband Dr Roger Jahnke who has written the best seller –“Healer Within”

Video Link - https://youtu.be/Bvz_5AAll1U

2.      Circle Of Life Experiential Webinar - Register the FREE Transformational Circle Of Life Experiential Webinar to experience the power of the Circle Of Life Process!

Webinar Link - www.colwebinar.com

3.      Learn more about the upcoming Circle Of Life Coach Certification Program (Phase I & II Included) in January 2021.

Program Details - https://programs.colci.org/courses/colct

4.      Opportunities to experience being coached or to become a Certified Circle of Life Coach by checking out our institute website:  https://www.colci.org/

Come and join to experience the benefits I did! Check it out and Welcome aboard!

Do let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely Yours,

Kalind

          Kalind Bakshi
Professional & Life Master Coach
Board Certified Coach &Trainer
Health /Wellness/Food Psychology
Weight management / Stress Mastery
Senior Tai Chi/QiGong Trainer -IIQTC/HWF