Individual scores with multi-group

JB Lanfranchi

Jun 15, 2021, 8:49:53 AM6/15/21
to GSCA Pro

Hi,

I would like to use individual scores in multi-group case with second order factor (to compute mediation effects, there is not this option in multi-groups). But GSCA Pro compute only scores for the first group: the second group have only zeros as score ! Image below of the score window :

Individual scores.jpg

Maybe a bug ?

Best,

Jean-Baptiste

heungsun.hwang

Jun 17, 2021, 10:14:37 AM6/17/21
to GSCA Pro
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Thanks for reporting this bug. We have also noticed the bug, which is an output display issue, and are fixing it. This fix will be one of our updates included in the upcoming version 1.1. We hope to release the updated version in a week or so.

Best,
Heungsun