Mediation Analysis

Gregorio Rodríguez Gómez

Feb 21, 2022, 3:18:50 AM2/21/22
to GSCA Pro
I have tried to run a mediation analysis but the software closed the session.
I attach a video.
Some guidance?
Error_GSCAMediationAnalysis.mp4

Gyeongcheol Cho

Feb 21, 2022, 6:11:02 AM2/21/22
to GSCA Pro

Hi Gregorio,

Thank you sharing this video. This is an unexpected error. In my laptop, the program works well. We should investigate what caused the error. Could you send us the project file (.gpro file) in which we can replicate the error?

Best,
Gyeongcheol

Gyeongcheol Cho

Feb 21, 2022, 8:53:16 AM2/21/22
to GSCA Pro
Hi Gregorio,

Thank you for sharing the file. We are currently working on fixing this issue. It won't take a long time.

Best,
Gyeongcheol

Anak Agung

Feb 26, 2022, 11:18:30 AM2/26/22
to GSCA Pro
Adding to this, I am facing the same problem, unfortunately. Would you kindly fix this bug, developer team? Thank you.

Gyeongcheol Cho

Feb 27, 2022, 2:40:12 PM2/27/22
to GSCA Pro
Dear Dr. Wirayuda

Thanks for letting us know. We just have fixed this issue. The new version of the program will be uploaded this week.

Best,
Gyeongcheol

Anak Agung

Mar 2, 2022, 10:58:30 PM3/2/22
to GSCA Pro
Dear admin and developer team,
Is there any news on the bug fixes? There will be a patch or an update for the current GSCA Pro version, right?
Regards.

Gyeongcheol Cho

Mar 3, 2022, 2:37:01 PM3/3/22
to GSCA Pro
Dear Dr.Wirayuda

We uploaded a new version of GSCA Pro (version 1.1.6) after fixing the bug in mediation analysis!

Best,
Gyeongcheol

Anak Agung

Mar 4, 2022, 7:00:45 PM3/4/22