The model fit output on the software interface varies from the exported csv. file

123 456

Nov 16, 2021, 6:14:07 PM11/16/21
to GSCA Pro
It was brought to my attention that the model fit output in the software changes when I exported the data into excel.  Particularly, the AFIT, FITM, and FITS do not match.

Would you look into the software and test it with data? I believe the output from csv file is accurate. My AFIT in the software output showed only 0.17; however, it was much larger in the output of csv file, which was 0.66.

123 456

Nov 16, 2021, 6:29:34 PM11/16/21
to GSCA Pro

To clarify, I attached the below two screenshots. I also used the web-based GESCA to test the same data. I think there is bug in the software. The csv output should be correct with model fit indices.
Model fit discrepancy.PNG
GESCA output.PNG

Gyeongcheol Cho

Nov 17, 2021, 8:32:43 PM11/17/21
to GSCA Pro
Thank you for sharing this information. Yeah, there seems to be a bug in our code that prints out those fit values. We will fix this issue in the next update. Please refer to the output in csv file before the update.

Best,
Gyeongcheol