Saraswati Puja Casting Call

Garden State Cultural Association

Jan 15, 2014, 3:45:34 PM1/15/14
to gsca-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members & Patrons,

Saraswati Pujo, GSCA’s first event of the year is coming up on Feb. 2nd, 2014, and GSCA would like to invite you to participate in the afternoon’s cultural presentation.

The theme of our program this year celebrates our community in an intimate “ghorowa” gathering.

Participants are free to present a song, dance, recitation or play an instrument of their choice. Since we would like to give all participants a slot, currently we would like to limit presentations to one item of max 5 minutes.

Please do submit your name(s) and your choice of presentation to the following

Children’s participation: Kakali Sinha at 732 951 1570

Adult participation: Rima Sarkar at 732 960 1378

Regards,

Board of Trustees, GSCA

New Jersey, USA