Nepal Earthquake victims - An appeal from our Chairman

Indrasish Basuroychowdhury

May 6, 2015, 12:06:36 AM5/6/15
to Indrasish Basuroychowdhury, BOT GSCA

Inline image 1

Dear All,

As you know earthquake has hit hard in Nepal and affected millions. People have lost their lives, belongings and near and dears. Many children have lost their parents and have no place to live. Beautiful promising young lives who use to shine in school grounds have suddenly lost hopes and waiting in dark shelters (if any) with uncertainty looming around them. It is important that we stand by their side in this trying time, show out solitude and do whatever little we can to put their lives back on track. Our Chairman has taken a step forward of associating GSCA with Red Cross and Bharat Sevashram Sangha so that you can help them right from your home. Below is the message from our Chairman to you all.

Please do the needful. And remember every drop counts.

Regards,

Indrasish Basuroychwodhury

Secretary GSCA

Dear Members and Patrons,

We are sure that you have seen in TV about recent Earthquake in Nepal and thousands of people have fallen victims to it. Therefore, we are requesting you to donate generously to Garden State Cultural Association’s Philanthropic Fund for the victims of the recent Earthquake in Nepal.  We suggest a minimum donation of $25.00.  Contribution can be made through the paypal system on our home page www.GSCA.US or by mailing a check to GSCA, PO BOX-308, Scotch Plains, NJ, 07076. We will distribute your donation through Red Cross and Bharat Shebha  Sangha . Both Organizations already opened their Camps in Nepal and started helping the victims of the earthquake.

Contribution is tax deductible.

We sincerely appreciate a generous contribution from you.

Thanking you.

Bimal Saha,

Chairman

Garden State Cultural Association, NJ.