Banga Sammelan 2016 at Madison Square Garden, New York, please register through GSCA and volunteer with us to make this event a success

Indrasish Basuroychowdhury

Dec 14, 2015, 10:56:42 PM12/14/15
to Indrasish Basuroychowdhury, con...@gsca.us
Inline image 1

Dear All,

As you all know Banga Sammelan 2016 will be hosted at Madison Square Garden, New York, from July 1 – July 3. Your own organization, Garden State Cultural Association, is partnering with Cultural Association of Bengal and requests you all to register for this celebration of Bengali culture.

The registration fee will increase from January 1st and as such we request that you register by Dec 31st. While registering please select “GSCA, NJ” as ” organization that requested you to register” from the drop down box.   Please visit www.NABC2016.com to register.

As a partnering organization GSCA is leading food stream and helping many other streams. We need help from you all to make this event a success. If you are interested in helping and would like to volunteer please register your name as a volunteer by replying to all indicating your:

  • Name:
  • Contact details:
  • Stream/field you are interested in:

Thanking you,

Indrasish Basuroychowdhury

Secretary GSCA

This e-mail was sent to all GSCA members and patrons