Re: [gs-discussion] Cannot Access Google Cloud Storage

Google Cloud Storage Team

Feb 25, 2013, 2:35:30 PM2/25/13
to gs-discussion
Hello,

I'll send a separate message to work with you on this off-list.

Regards,
Benson
Google Cloud Storage Team

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM, datahound <ques...@questnetdata.com> wrote:
Hello

I can no longer access my Google Cloud Storage buckets. The project ID is 352409050744.

We accidentally deleted my Google Apps for business user name, and it seems to have deleted my Google Account that is tied to Google APIs also. We re-created the same user name in Google Apps, but when I login to my Google Account page, Google APIs and Wallet are now missing.

Thanks