Re: [gs-discussion] Google online viewer

Google Cloud Storage Team

Mar 12, 2013, 7:51:16 PM3/12/13
to gs-discussion
Hi Jeff,

That sort of functionality is a part of Google Drive.  For more information on what Drive can and cannot do, please visit this page.  Cloud Storage is designed to make it easy for software developers to write code that stores things in, and retrieves things from, our highly available data storage service.  If I understand your question correctly, I think Google Drive is what you're looking for.

Best Regards,
Benson
Google Cloud Storage Team

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Jeff Sutton <jsutton...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.
I have been looking everywhere...
If I utilize cloud storage to store documents, am I able to send a link along to google's online document viewer to view them?

More detail:
I have an Internet service that currently stores documents.  When a user requests, the document gets downloaded or display in a frame using google's online doc viewer.
I would like to move the document storage to the cloud but can still use the online viewer?  If so, how?

Thanks.