10 minutes ago, Cloud Storage for my App Engine app failed for at least 5 minutes.

Tapir

Mar 18, 2013, 10:28:38 AM3/18/13
to gs-dis...@googlegroups.com
Save, Load and Delete APIs all failed.
Just let you know.

btw, is there a place to view Cloud Storage status?

Google Cloud Storage Team

Mar 21, 2013, 2:57:24 PM3/21/13
to gs-discussion
Hi Tapir,

We appreciate the note, but did have alerting in place to let us know there was an issue.  If you visit the APIs console (https://code.google.com/apis/console) and select a project with cloud storage enabled you should see an indicator on the right hand side of the overview page that indicates cloud storage status.

We are also working on a more official channel and process to communicate with Cloud Storage about any outage incidents that may occur in the future.  Keep an eye on the gs-announce discussion list for updates on that.

Best Regards,
Benson
Google Cloud Storage Team