Re: [gs-discussion] Cannot Create Bucket

Google Cloud Storage Team

Mar 5, 2013, 6:11:43 PM3/5/13
to gs-discussion
Hello,

Are you still having trouble?  If so, please send a message directly to me with your project ID and I'll look into this for you.

Best Regards,
Benson
Google Cloud Storage Team

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 2:27 PM, <jpad...@suntell.com> wrote:
This is a new service for us. I am simply trying to create a bucket in cloud storage via the Google Cloud Storage Manager. I receive the following error:

"This request failed due to an account problem, e.g., billing is not yet enabled for this project or this account has been disabled."

Billing is enabled for the project and I am the admin of our Google Apps Domain. My account is not disabled!

How can I correct this behaivor?

Thanks!