Connection

fordmanpaul

Mar 13, 2023, 7:22:33 AM3/13/23
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Hi
     My gs911 has worked well until today plugging unit in via usb i get opening port msg in left hand corner of screen and nothing happens and the screen is frozen ?.Regards

Francois Barnard

Mar 13, 2023, 7:25:09 AM3/13/23
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Hi there,

Sounds like you might have a USB hardware issue. Please contact sup...@hexgs911.com for further assistance.

Regards,
Francois @ HEX

paul bradberry

Mar 14, 2023, 2:28:02 AM3/14/23
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Francois
                      I have plugged the unit in two seperate laptops and get the same result . Regards

to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Hi again,

If that is the case (two different PCs) your GS-911 or USB cable are probably acting up. Please contact sup...@hexgs911.com where we can assist in more detail and arrange a warranty replacement if that is applicable.

Kind regards,
Francois

Rod Bishop

Mar 14, 2023, 8:39:04 AM3/14/23
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
Check for updates before using the 911

Sent from my iPhone

paul bradberry

Mar 15, 2023, 1:42:05 AM3/15/23
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
Problem solved reinstalled the software Thanks .
  ZT