Re: [GS-911] Digest for gs-911@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

John VanSchie

Jun 2, 2021, 3:12:16 PM6/2/21
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
Is the bike computer accurate?  Also if a coil is bad you’ll know  not sure whT test it will perform ?

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 12:08 <gs-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Roy Bohnen <rbo...@gmail.com>: Jun 01 07:45AM -0700

Thanks everyone. I have taken the tupperware off of the bike several times
since to visually verify that all connections - electrical and fuel - are
intact. Brakes / wheel bearings are not dragging, no smell of fuel
leaking, which was there prior to replacing the quick connect fuel fittings
with new connectors from Beemer Boneyard. Jughead from the BMW MOA has
suggested that I replace the plugs with new, then verify that the upper and
lower coils work as expected, then plug in the GS911 to run the *"Engine"*
> *"Service Functions"*, select *"BMSK Adaptions"* from the dropdown list
on the right. Below that, select *"Reset Adaptations"* from the dropdown
list, and then click on *"Run Function"*.
I plan on doing this later this week. I rode it to work again today,
averaging 44.5 MPG on country roads. Way lower than normal for me.
On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:31:30 PM UTC-4 adf wrote:

John
Crazy Dutchman