Checking VIN usage?

D J

Aug 28, 2023, 2:31:19 AM8/28/23
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
I'm the 2nd owner of a '22 GSA, the previous owner included a GS-911Wifi. I understand that the Enthusiast version is limited to 10 VIN's. When I go into Setup-VIN Usage, I see 2 VIN's:
Record Number
Neither is the VIN of my bike. Yet the GS-911 seems to be working perfectly, any idea why I don't see the VIN of my bike?

Jos

Aug 28, 2023, 2:32:26 AM8/28/23
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
You only see your VIN if you used service functions. It also depends on the type of bike. Some very old bikes don't register VIN.

Op maandag 28 augustus 2023 om 08:31:19 UTC+2 schreef davejs...@gmail.com:
Message has been deleted