Fuel strip calibration.

dhoward61

Jun 9, 2021, 6:54:26 AM6/9/21
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Is  there any way to "un-calibrate" a fuel strip?

I ran the Fuel strip calibration on a strip that was not dry, actually, it was still in the tank. Not sure what I was thinking, but didn't read the instructions before running the test.
Now the gauge is stuck at 50%.  Any solution before pulling the strip out of the tank  Thanks in advance.

Budi Sujanto

Jun 9, 2021, 7:21:23 AM6/9/21
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
Just dry your fuel strip and repeat the calibration procedure. It will overwrite the previous data.