Fwd: 2022 Leo District 4-C4 Leadership Symposium

Paul Caoili

Feb 23, 2022, 4:40:50 PM2/23/22
to grypho...@googlegroups.com
Hey there everyone,

   Lion Paul here. Sorry for the delay of this email, but I’m forwarding this to all of you/anyone who wants to attend the leadership symposium. Please register before March 1 to attend. Further details are in the email below, and any other questions feel free to contact me.

Much thanks,
- Lion Paul Caoili
Gryphons Leos Advisor // SF Fil-Am Lions Club

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nina Tang <nina...@gmail.com>
Date: February 13, 2022 at 9:30:10 PM PST
To: Andy Xu <andy...@gmail.com>, Nina Tang <district-4c4-le...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: District 4C4 Leo Advisors <district-4c4...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: 2022 Leo District 4-C4 Leadership Symposium

Dear all,

The Leo Symposium is coming up soon.
Please remember to fill out the google form to RSVP by March 1st at: tinyurl.com/leo4c4symposium
The zoom meeting information and more details will be sent out after registration closes, to those who have registered for the conference.
So please fill out the form even if you are a district officer, advisor or a speaker. 😅 So that we can get an accurate head count for who plans to attend. 😀

Thank you very much for understanding!
Lion Nina

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 7:58 PM Andy Xu <andy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

I am happy to announce that our 2022 Leo District 4-C4 Leadership Symposium will be happening on Sunday, March 6th, from 7 - 9 pm PST, via Zoom.

It will be an exciting opportunity to learn important leadership skills and meet other like-minded Leos and Lions from our district.

This event is open to all Leos and Leo Advisors, so please encourage everyone from your clubs to register for the event. Attached below is a flyer that you could use when advertising to your club.

Please RSVP by March 1st at: tinyurl.com/leo4c4symposium
The zoom meeting information and more details will be sent out after registration closes.

We also encourage each club to submit a video introducing their club and/or showcasing their service activities, which will be shown during the symposium. Videos should not exceed 2 minutes. Please email a link to the video to cou...@leos.lions4c4.org by 3/1.

I look forward to seeing you at the Symposium!

Best regards,
Andy Xu
Leo District 4-C4 President