Election Results for 2021-2022 Term

Paul Caoili

Jul 16, 2021, 5:45:19 PM7/16/21
to grypho...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon Leos,

   Lion Paul here. The election of the Gryphons Leos Club 2021-2022 term is now officially closed. Hopefully, this will be the last time we hold our elections online. Thank you to all who have casted their votes and answered the survey questions. The results are as follows:

President: Leo Katelin Clemena
Vice Pres.: Leo Ella Rodriguez
Secretary: Leo Amber Oneto
Treasurer: Leo Alyssa Clemena

   These are your new officers for the 2021-2022 term. Congratulations everyone!! If you need help further understanding your positions or would like assistance, please feel free to contact me.
   As for the new meeting times and group chats to keep everyone in contact, that's still to be discussed among everyones schedule and availability, so please keep in consideration ways we can carry these out.
   That is all for now, look out for further details regarding any of the info stated above. Hopefully I can see most of you at the picnic tomorrow!

Much thanks,
 - Leo Lion Paul Caoili
Gryphons Leos Club Advisor // SF Fil-Am Lions Club

Lorna Feria

Jul 16, 2021, 6:14:02 PM7/16/21
to grypho...@googlegroups.com, Paul Caoili
Congratulations to our 2021-2022 Officers: President Leo Katelin Clemena
Vice President Leo Ella Rodriguez, Secretary Leo Amber Oneto
Treasurer Leo Alyssa Clemena

I look forward to working with all of you and the members in the upcoming year.

Best Wishes,

Lion President Lorna Feria
SF Fil-Am Lions Club