GRYPHONS 2021 Election

1 view

paulca...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2021, 3:47:10 PM6/27/21
to grypho...@googlegroups.com
Google Forms
Hello Leos,

Lion Paul here. This is the election form for the upcoming officers of the 2021-2022 term. This is to be completed by Thursday July 1st 2021 noon, results will be announced later that night. Please fill this our ASAP. If you have any questions or would like to put your name in any of the running positions, you can contact me via email or cellphone (attached at the end of this email). See you all soon.

Much thanks,
- Lion Paul Caoili
Gryphons Leos Club Advisor // SF Fil-Am Lions Club
paulca...@gmail.com
(415) 518-5084
GRYPHONS 2021 Election
Election for the Officers of the GRYPHONS Leos Club, term July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.

Only members listed on the club roster of the club should vote in this election.

This form must be completed by Thursday July 1st. Results will be announced on the evening of the same day.
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form