{GRYPHONS} NEXT IN-PERSON MEETING: Tinikling Dance (Discord Server Link Included)

Kaetlin Eliana

Oct 24, 2021, 10:52:59 PM10/24/21
to grypho...@googlegroups.com
Hello Members of the Leos Club, Parents, and/or Guardians,

I wanted to remind you all that our next in-person meeting is Oct. 30, This upcoming Saturday! We will be meeting at Gellert Park (Click for link) at 2:30 pmWe will all be meeting with Leo Paul as he will introduce the cultural dance. If it’ll rain that day, we will postpone it till better weather.

The next dates we would want to save for In-Person Practices are Nov. 6, and Nov.13! More details shall be discussed in our upcoming meeting.

Meeting Minutes, details, and help are posted on our Discord Server.

If you haven’t joined our discord server yet, please use this link, https://discord.gg/86hZeyrarC

If you have any questions regarding how to join our server and/or complications with Discord overall, feel free to contact the Leos President, Kaetlin, with this number, 650-872-9108

Thank You for your time, enjoy the rest of your day and we cant wait to see you there!

Sent from my iPhone

Lorna Feria

Oct 24, 2021, 11:19:20 PM10/24/21
to kaetlin...@gmail.com, grypho...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leo President Kaetlyn,

Can we have the practices at my house so we don't cancel?  I fear that Gellert Park might still be wet.

We'll provide lunch and snacks and we now have costumes.

Thank you,
Lion President Lorna

Sent from my iPhone