SF Fil-Am Lions Club - Holiday Party and Informal Minutes - December 8, 2021

Lorna Feria

Dec 9, 2021, 12:47:16 PM12/9/21
to San Francisco Fil-Am Lions Club, Lorna Feria' via GRYPHONS Leo Club

Dear Everyone,

Happy Holidays!

We had a fun party last night at Patio Filipino with 27 members, leos and guests. There were 19 exchange gifts and we sang 1 Christmas Carol.
Last night, the club approved a motion to pay for the balance due for last nights dinner.

Finally, the club approved a motion to sponsor the Mario Panoringan Golf Invitational and St. Patrick's Day Dinner on Thursday, March 17, 2021. This is a fundraiser for charity and for our club. Kindly save the date, spread the word to your golf friends and more details will follow.

May you an your families have a blessed Advent and a Merry Christmas! See everyone in 2022!

Peace and Joy!
Lorna Feria

Meeting scheduled to start at 19:00 by zoom. See email thread for more details:
https://groups.google.com/g/sffilamlions/c/SAD0szuY4p4/m/ZWMGtc3tBgAJ

Pledge of Allegiance -None

Invocation -None

Introductions

Members

1.  Anabelle Bacani

2.  Shirley Dimapilis

3.  Bud Feria

4.  Lorna Feria

5.  Cairo Gonzalez

6.  Virgie Gualberto

7.  Teresita Lynch

8.  Helen Marte

9.  Lene Martinez

10. Mario Panoringan

11. Norma Panoringan

12. Cora Pico

13. Fe Pimental

14. DG Dr. Jun Valera

15. August Valera

16. Veny Zamora

Leos

17. Anna Feria

18. Fergus Feria

19. Lourdes Feria

20. Thomas Feria

Guests

21. Fetchie Alarcon

22. Mitzi Baladad

23. John Hui

24. Venetia Hui

25. Edith Oliva

26. Michael Pendic (AKA Arch Angel)

27. Father Arnold Zamora

Officer Reports

Secretary’s Report -None

Treasurer’s Report - None

President’s Report

Report by President Lorna Feria.

1. Remarks on 50th Anniversary

Committee Reports

LCIF Committee

No report by Chair Helen Marte.

Marketing Communications Committee

No report by Chair Tessalou Valera.

Membership Committee

No report by Chairs Bud Feria and Rufo Macaraeg.

Service Committee

Health Care Committee

No Report by Chairperson Liz Yulo

Sunshine Committee

No Report by Chairs Bud Feria and Veny Zamora.

GRYPHONS Leos

No Report by Advisor Paul Caoili.

Golden Jubilee Committee          Appoint Committee Head

Report by Chair Mario Panogingan

Old Business

New Business

Proposals by President Lorna Feria

  1. Approval by membership to host a golf tournament and dinner on Thursday, March 17, 2021.

  2. Approval to have the club pay for the balance of the Christmas Dinner.