[GRYPHONS] *IMPORTANT* Changing Platforms off of Zoom!

Kaetlin Eliana

Aug 22, 2021, 2:25:49 PM8/22/21
to grypho...@googlegroups.com

Hello, Members of the Leos Club and/or Parents/Guardians.

The Officers of the Gryphons Leos Club is proud to announce that we are changing platforms! We request for all of the members to download Discord. Discord is both a messaging and video call application that can be used on all devices. If your uncomfortable downloading Discord, you may use it on a web browser.

Once you have finished setting up your account, please join our Leos Club server with this link, https://discord.gg/86hZeyrarC

OUR NEXT MEETING WILL BE ON AUGUST 29, 2021 @ 6PM. It will be hosted on Discord. More instructions and help will be posted on the Discord server once members have joined.

If you have any questions regarding about how to join our server and/or complications with Discord overall, feel free to contact the Advisor, Paul, with this number, 415-518-5084 . You may also contact our Leos President, Kaetlin, with this number, 650-872-9108

Thank You for your time and enjoy the rest of your day!