January GRPUG Meeting Conflict with MoMoGR

Ben Rousch

Dec 28, 2015, 6:53:42 PM12/28/15
to GRPUG: Grand Rapids Python Users Group
The next planned GRPUG meeting is Monday, January 18, 2016. However Mobile Monday Grand Rapids (a quarterly meeting group) also has a meeting planned for that night on a topic I - and I assume many of our usual attendees - would like to attend.

The MoMoGR meeting is "Why Businesses Should Focus on Securing the 'Internet of Things'". http://www.meetup.com/MoMoGR/events/226488191/

After consulting the CoNGA-WM calendar, I'd like to put these ideas up for discussion:

1. Have the meeting at the usual date and time. Someone besides me will have to run it.

2. Move the GRPUG meeting to Tuesday, January 12. There are conflicts with a Ruby group and and the Grand Rapids Inventor's group this day.

3. Move the GRPUG meeting to Monday, January 25. The GRWebDev group often meets on this day, but nothing is scheduled yet.

What do you think?

Paul Ganson

Dec 29, 2015, 9:06:35 PM12/29/15
to GRPUG: Grand Rapids Python Users Group
>= 2

Jace Browning

Dec 30, 2015, 2:35:34 AM12/30/15
to gr...@googlegroups.com