Looking for a Python Developer in GR

Donvier Laffitte

Feb 21, 2017, 1:23:38 PM2/21/17
to GRPUG: Grand Rapids Python Users Group
Hello Everyone,

It was nice to meet those of you that came to the meeting last night. I had been wanting to attend for some time, but had not properly prioritized getting out there. Having gone to one, I am definitely looking forward to more. As some of you may have seen on the Slack channel, our team (at CU*Answers) is looking for a Python developer here in town. We specialize in middleware, and host a few Python based web applications.

This position would largely be working on expanding our RESTful API in various ways that I would love to elaborate on if interested.

Take a look, and submit your application at: https://cuanswers.applicantpool.com/jobs/130706.html

Thanks