Looking for Work

Jamie Bliss

Apr 25, 2016, 5:18:16 PM4/25/16
to gr...@googlegroups.com, gr...@grlug.org
I have once again found myself in need of work. I am a Linux and web programmer with a specialty in Python. I am looking for a junior or mid-level position in development or devops.

I have experience in a wide variety of technologies, and so I learn fast.

Thank you,
Jamie

Collin Kidder

Apr 25, 2016, 8:29:20 PM4/25/16
to Mailing List for LUG in greater Grand Rapids, MI area., gr...@googlegroups.com
Well, you list embedded development experience in your resume and you
have seemingly significant web development experience. You might check
out DornerWorks. They are currently on a hiring spree and will be
looking for a variety of developers for embedded projects. I went on
the tour on Pi Day and they seem like decent people. They've worked on
some cool projects. I'm not sure they do much with web development but
I suppose it's hard to totally get away from web development in this
day and age.