Python Developer opportunity with USF Holland in Holland

Ben Rousch

Sep 21, 2016, 10:01:16 AM9/21/16
to GRPUG: Grand Rapids Python Users Group

Hello Pythonistas,

What’s Goin On?????

Casey DuBois is looking for someone that would be interested in this 6+ week contract opportunity in Holland. They need someone On-site M-F 40 hours per week, 8-5pm.

Select Resources has an immediate need for an experienced Python Developer.  In this role you will use your strong Python developing skills to not only bring the team needs up to speed but also mentor those with little or no Python experience if needed.  A self motivator with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment will be necessary for your success in this role.

Must Have:

  • 5+ years of progressive Python/ Linux coding experience is required.  Current versions being used are 2.7 and 3.5.
  • Experience developing applications in a business process environment is essential.
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.

Nice to Have:

  • Experience with Pycharm, Bitvise, and/or FileZilla is a plus.

Please reach out with any questions!!

Regards,

Click this link to chat with me LIVE about  my open positions: CHAT WITH ME NOW

Casey DuBois

Technical Recruiter

cdu...@select-resources.com

616-808-6942 (Mobile)