grpc-java xDS regression in 1.51.0, 1.51.1, 1.52.0

조회수 123회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Eric Anderson

읽지 않음,
2023. 1. 11. 오후 6:07:5123. 1. 11.
받는사람 grpc-io
We have discovered a regression in grpc-xds starting with 1.51.0 where resources might stop receiving updates. The trigger could happen hours or days after the binary had started. xDS users should avoid 1.51.0, 1.51.1, and 1.52.0. We suggest using 1.50.x until patch releases with the fix are available.

The bug should generally not cause resources to be missing, but instead out-of-date. This most easily impacts EDS, which would cause backend IP addresses to become stale. But config changes in general might not be seen by grpc-xds.

Eric Anderson

읽지 않음,
2023. 1. 18. 오후 5:56:1923. 1. 18.
받는사람 grpc-io
grpc-java 1.51.3 and 1.52.1 are released which have the fix for this issue. If you use the latest patch release of any grpc minor version, then there is no longer risk of being impacted (earlier versions were before the bug, and later versions now have patch releases with the fix).
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개