읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Helí Rodríguez

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 4. 오전 8:30:5522. 12. 4.
받는사람 grpc.io
Hello all, I'm triying to compile the greeter server and I get a lot of linker errors, helloworld. proto.
I would like to know the libs that I have to use with the linker.
Thanks.

Mark D. Roth

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 8. 오후 1:45:5422. 12. 8.
받는사람 grpc.io
It's hard to know how to help you without more information.  Can you point us to exactly which code you're trying to build, what build command you're using, and what error message you're getting?

Helí Rodríguez

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 8. 오후 2:04:4622. 12. 8.
받는사람 Mark D. Roth, grpc.io
Hello all, many thanks for your reply.
I'm trying to compile the Helloworld example with the greeter server and client.
I'm thinking that there are many problems and incompatibilities between the different versions of grpc libs, protobuf libs, includes,and proto compiler. And this is because the linker crashed.
In no place is written the libs that it has to be used to link, the incompatibility with the version, etc.. but with linux is the same.
Many Thanks.

Mark D. Roth

읽지 않음,
2022. 12. 8. 오후 3:54:1822. 12. 8.
받는사람 grpc.io
Sorry, but you're still not sharing enough info for us to answer this question.  You haven't even said what language you're using -- you mentioned a linker, so I assume it's either C++ or C#, but it's not clear which.

Can you please provide the following:
  • A link to the exact example file that you are trying to build.
  • A build command we can use to reproduce the problem.
  • The exact error message that you are seeing.
Without the above info, there's nothing we can do to help you.

전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개