[Python3.7] Multiprocessor grpc or async

MAX IKON

Aug 1, 2022, 9:39:09 AM8/1/22
to grpc.io
What is better multiprocessor grpc on python or async?
Explain how workers work?
I wrote a service with grpc.aio support, installed 10 workers. It turns out 10 parallel messages should be processed at once? That is 10rps, but I have a maximum of 3rps.

MAX IKON

Aug 1, 2022, 9:42:19 AM8/1/22
to grpc.io
Help, please, to understand what's the matter.
I tested through locust and regular asynchronous requests.
In addition, in the logs of the grpc service itself, it can be seen that only one process (PID) is being created and is running.
What then is the profit of workers in general?

понедельник, 1 августа 2022 г. в 18:39:09 UTC+5, MAX IKON: