Kotlin arguments and request order

Joel Monroe

Nov 23, 2022, 4:33:42 PM11/23/22
to grpc.io
Hello,

I am trying to get a gRPC service set up so that I can effectively have two arguments. I need to have access to an ID and a stream of chunks in my server. The client has access to the ID and the stream of chunks, but given gRPC's function model, I can only get one or the other. What would be great is for the setup where I can get the request with metadata, but I want to be mindful of best practice and not hack the platform too much.

What is the best way to go about getting a stream of requests and a single request in one function call?

Thanks for your help!

Easwar Swaminathan

Nov 30, 2022, 4:41:57 PM11/30/22
to grpc.io
Jeol,

Could you be a little more specific about your question. Maybe include a code snippet, so we can better answer your query.

Thanks
Easwar