🐶 Save the date for the next gRPC Community Meetup!

Teyza Ponce

Aug 4, 2022, 8:50:50 PMAug 4
to grp...@googlegroups.com, grpc-video-com...@googlegroups.com, grpc...@google.com
📣 Hello there! We are glad to announce the next gRPC Community Meetup! ✨

🐶 Save the date & get ready to hear Danesh Kuruppu talking about the Ballerina language, the gRPC support in Ballerina Language and will show how easy it is to write a gRPC service and client application in Ballerina. 👀

August- 1.png

Join us next August 23rd and learn more by consulting our agenda.

& remember, if you want to present a demo at the Community Meetups, submit your idea here and win some amazing swag.
We are looking forward to seeing you!

Best regards,
gRPC team 🐶