Serialized data access for C++ async server

Aniruddha Bohra

May 1, 2021, 5:44:49 PMMay 1
to grpc.io
Hi,
 I have a C++ based gRPC based bidirectional async streaming service. For failure recovery, we would like to store the incoming data to stable storage at the server. While implementing the service is easier with the already deserialized message, taking such a snapshot requires serializing the message again before writing to disk.

 Is there a way to get the bytestream that was then parsed by the protobuf parser to generate the message received by the callback ?

Thanks
Aniruddha