1 Week Until gRPConf 2023 - Almost Sold Out!

Terry Wilson

Sep 13, 2023, 7:11:13 PM9/13/23
to grpc.io

Hello gRPC Community!

We are one week away from gRPConf 2023 and tickets are close to selling out. If you haven’t had a chance to register yet, please do so soon. Tickets are still available for only $99.

We’re also excited to share that we have added a limited number of “Meet a Maintainer” Sessions. These sessions are a chance to do an 1on1 meeting with one of the maintainers of gRPC in place of watching one of the gRPConf talks. You can sign up by completing this form.

All the details are below. We’re looking forward to seeing everyone on September 20th!

🎟️Register Here

🗓️September 20, 2023

📍Google Cloud Campus - Sunnyvale, CA

⏰Doors open at 8:30AM

🧰Meet a Maintainer

👀View the Schedule

Thank you,

Terry Wilson and the gRPC Team

gRPConf 2023 Sunnyvale, CA | Register Now