Loving gRPC-Gateway! Let's talk more about it!

Abraham Esguerra

Nov 22, 2022, 3:20:38 PM11/22/22
to grp...@googlegroups.com, Open Source Hub
Hi, thank you for kickstarting gRPC-Gateway and making it open source for everyone.

I'm reaching out because I'm excited to invite you to join an open source community I've been helping build at Open Source Hub (https://opensourcehub.io), and be a part of our ever-expanding family of open source enthusiasts. Have a look by clicking this link!

Connecting with other developers is at the core of what we do, and we have designed a website where maintainers can add their projects and aspiring contributors can browse through a plethora of projects where they can showcase their skills. In addition, we have a space over on Discord (discord.gg/opensource) where fellow developers can connect in real-time and make coding buddies along the way!

Looking forward to having you here at Open Source Hub!
Abe