Celebrating gRPC’s 6th birthday!

María Cruz

Feb 27, 2021, 11:00:12 AM2/27/21
to grp...@googlegroups.com, grpc-video-com...@googlegroups.com, grpc...@google.com, grpc...@google.com

Hello gRPC community,

gRPC is turning 6 today! To celebrate, we are giving the gifts to you!

Tell us: What are your implementations and integrations of #gRPC? If you are considering implementation of gRPC, what are your questions to existing users or project developers?

To participate, tweet a response (from now until Sunday EOD) with #grpcTurns6 and you’ll be in the running to win some awesome prizes. We'll draw names and announce them on Monday.

https://twitter.com/grpcio/status/1365346194243915782

https://twitter.com/grpcio/status/1365368577180790786?s=20

Don’t forget to follow @grpcio for all the birthday announcements and updates!

Thank you for being part of the journey and contributing to gRPC's success.

Happy Birthday to us!

María Cruz (she/her) | Program Manager, Community Engagement | mpc...@google.com | Google Open Source