Join the gRPC community meetup: May 25th

Alma Maria Rinasz

May 17, 2021, 12:39:51 PMMay 17
to grp...@googlegroups.com, grpc-video-com...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

This May 25
 at 2:30 PM PT we are hosting a new gRPC community meetup.

Please add this meeting to your calendar and join us to hear working groups updates and ask any technical questions you may have.

We will also show and discuss a demo, Improving experiences in Flutter with gRPC led by Fré Dumazy, Senior App Developer at Duo nv in Bruges, Belgium.

Looking forward to seeing most of you Thursday May 25th at our community meetup!

--
Warm regards,
¡Saludos!