Help cross compile gRPC for windows

Dmitry Gorelov

Jun 14, 2024, 3:08:54 AMJun 14
to grpc.io
Hello!
We have a program that builds on Linux for linux, and on Windows for windows using cmake without any problems.  The program depends on gRPC and protobuf.
We need to setup ci/cd to cross compile it.
Host is Linux, target is Windows.

Is it even possible, and how - to setup such environment where the host would be linux, target is windows, and the grpc dependency is linkable to the program?
It requires also protoc and grpc code generator working for our *.proto files at config and compile time.

The cross-compile seems to be tricky as we did not find working solution.
Please give us a link where such environment prepared, or described, or any kind of suggestion is given. Thank you!