gRPC SaaS Documentation Generator

Bartłomiej Najdecki

Jun 14, 2021, 4:29:24 AM6/14/21
to grpc.io

Hello grpc.io!

 Today we are launching the first interactive documentation generator for gRPC and gRPC Web. Our platform reads the proto definition of the API and generates the interactive documentation and SDK for multiple technologies. You can integrate with API by just installing the SDK and then copy-pasting the generated code. It starts from a free plan - as for now, it is the only plan. From our perspective, the whole process works superbly, but our opinions are surely biased. That's why I am writing here - what is your opinion on such a tool? Here's an article that shows off the simplification process:

https://blog.gendocu.com/posts/grpc-web-on-aws/

If you like the product, please vote on us on today's product hunt:

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/gendocu-beta