Connection to Prwol

Spica

Sep 5, 2010, 2:42:17 PM9/5/10
to Growl for Android
Hi,
I want to use my Prowl-Account with "Growl for Android".
With my I-Phome it works fine.

Is anybody here with any experiences?
Or can give me any support ?

Carey Bishop

Sep 6, 2010, 6:51:29 AM9/6/10
to growlfo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Spica,

Prowl don't publish an API for receiving notifications, only the API for pushing notifications. The notifications are received using the Apple Push Messaging services that are only available on Apple devices. For these reasons, Growl for Android will not support Prowl.

However, I plan to have Notify.io support in the next release, which is a similar service and is natively supported by Growl for Windows.

Thanks,
  Carey