Re: [growl-discuss] Is Growl available for Leopard?

Message has been deleted

Peter Hosey

Dec 11, 2007, 10:47:46 PM12/11/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 11, 2007, at 19:31:12, charlich wrote:
> I had tried various installs, uninstalls for Growl after having
> installed Leopard but without success.

What version of Growl are you trying to install?

> Is Leopard now compatible with Leopard?

Leopard is definitely compatible with Leopard, although there is not
much point in installing Leopard on a Leopard system.

PGP.sig

charlich

Dec 12, 2007, 6:00:49 AM12/12/07
to Growl Discuss
Growl 1.1.2 is the version I'm attempting to install.
> PGP.sig
> 1KDownload

Peter Hosey

Dec 12, 2007, 12:42:27 PM12/12/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 12, 2007, at 03:00:49, charlich wrote:
> Growl 1.1.2 is the version I'm attempting to install.

What happens when you try to install it?

charlich

Dec 12, 2007, 8:02:49 PM12/12/07
to Growl Discuss
Nothing happens. No notifications. I would like mail notifications.
I noticed under Applications in the Growl setting the notification
keeps reverting to "junk mail" even though I have changed it to "new
mail".

Peter Hosey

Dec 13, 2007, 12:27:18 AM12/13/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 12, 2007, at 17:02:49, charlich wrote:
> I would like mail notifications.

GrowlMail is currently broken on Leopard, and according to previous
posts on this list, GrowlSafari is too. The rest of Growl should work
fine.

PGP.sig

andiyar

Dec 13, 2007, 6:09:38 AM12/13/07
to Growl Discuss
I'm also having trouble with Leopard/Growl 1.1.2 - Currently, I have
notifications set for Adium, Camino, Transmission, Thunderbird and via
Audioscrobbler for iTunes. None of them are now working since I
updated to 10.5.1. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Growl, as well as
the newest versions of all the above apps, but Growl simply isn't
posting messages. Using test messages via the System prefpane displays
fine, just the apps themselves won't post their appropriate message.
Anything you can suggest I should try to restore Growl?
> PGP.sig
> 1KDownload

Peter Hosey

Dec 13, 2007, 1:01:18 PM12/13/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 13, 2007, at 03:09:38, andiyar wrote:
> Currently, I have notifications set for Adium, Camino,
> Transmission, Thunderbird and via
> Audioscrobbler for iTunes. None of them are now working since I
> updated to 10.5.1.

Do you have a Growl.prefPane in the PreferencePanes folder of the
Library folder in your Home folder?

Do you have a Growl.prefPane in the PreferencePanes folder of the
Library folder at the root level of the startup disk?

andiyar

Dec 14, 2007, 6:07:27 AM12/14/07
to Growl Discuss
Actually I've done some fiddling and acme up with the culprit -
Logitech's mouse drivers, specifically LCC Scoll Enhancer. As soon as
that is disabled, growl returns to normal. Which isn't exactly the
best solution either - as I need to disable my mouse drivers to get
growl to work. interestingly enough, the drivers themselves haven't
worked properly in Leopard either - I'm wondering if disabling growl
would allow my mouse to work properly. For the record, the drivers are
included with Logictech Control Centre 2.4, Leopard is at 10.5.1, and
Growl at 1.1.2.

Peter Hosey

Dec 14, 2007, 10:59:04 AM12/14/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 14, 2007, at 03:07:27, andiyar wrote:
> Actually I've done some fiddling and acme up with the culprit -
> Logitech's mouse drivers, specifically LCC Scoll Enhancer. As soon
> as that is disabled, growl returns to normal. Which isn't exactly
> the best solution either - as I need to disable my mouse drivers to
> get growl to work.

Logitech Control Center:

* sometimes conflicts with Growl (as you've found)
* conflicts with TextMate[1]
* is an APE module
* installs APE without telling you.[2]

I recommend getting rid of it. As an alternative, I recommend USB
Overdrive:

http://usboverdrive.com/USBOverdrive/Information.html

[1]: http://blog.macromates.com/2007/logitech-control-center/
[2]: http://daringfireball.net/2007/10/blue_in_the_face

> interestingly enough, the drivers themselves haven't worked
> properly in Leopard either - I'm wondering if disabling growl would
> allow my mouse to work properly.

Growl doesn't do anything with the mouse, so I wouldn't expect so.
Considering that, and the fact that LCC conflicts with both Growl and
TextMate, I say it's LCC that's causing it to work improperly.

By comparison, USB Overdrive's website says that it works on Leopard,
and we know of no conflicts between it and Growl.

Rudy Richter

Dec 14, 2007, 8:39:54 PM12/14/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
afaik this is no longer the case with the logitech control center they release for Leopard.

Peter Hosey

Dec 14, 2007, 9:42:28 PM12/14/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com

Here's hoping they also fixed its conflicts with other software.

charlich

Dec 15, 2007, 10:59:21 AM12/15/07
to Growl Discuss
Okay. When is the ETA for GrowlMaiL working on Leopard? Thanks.
> PGP.sig
> 1KDownload

Evan Schoenberg

Dec 15, 2007, 11:11:31 AM12/15/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com, charlich

On Dec 15, 2007, at 10:59 AM, charlich wrote:

Okay.  When is the ETA for GrowlMaiL working on Leopard?  Thanks.

Please try this build of the new GrowlMail:
and let us know if it works well for you.

Cheers,
Evan

charlich

Dec 15, 2007, 11:16:34 AM12/15/07
to Growl Discuss
Should I uninstall the Growl that I already have before I follow your
suggestion? Thanks.

Peter Hosey

Dec 15, 2007, 11:19:46 AM12/15/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 15, 2007, at 08:16:34, charlich wrote:
> Should I uninstall the Growl that I already have before I follow
> your suggestion?

That zip file only contains GrowlMail, not Growl, so no.

Nicholas Sanders

Dec 15, 2007, 11:22:50 AM12/15/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
Don't know how it's going for charlich, but it's fine for me so far - great to have it back!

Nick

--

Nicholas J A Sanders

_____________________

semiotek

T: +44 [0]7092 153 409

n...@semiotek.org

_____________________

charlich

Dec 15, 2007, 12:04:44 PM12/15/07
to Growl Discuss
Should I uninstall the Growl I downloaded from the Growl website
before I download from the link you supplied? Thanks.

Evan Schoenberg

Dec 15, 2007, 12:19:44 PM12/15/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com

On Dec 15, 2007, at 12:04 PM, charlich wrote:

> Should I uninstall the Growl I downloaded from the Growl website
> before I download from the link you supplied? Thanks.

On Dec 15, 2007, at 08:16:34, charlich wrote something strikingly
similar:

And Peter Hosey wrote:
> That zip file only contains GrowlMail, not Growl, so no.

Cheers,
Evan

Peter Hosey

Dec 15, 2007, 12:26:48 PM12/15/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 15, 2007, at 09:04:44, charlich wrote:
> Should I uninstall the Growl I downloaded from the Growl website
> before I download from the link you supplied?

Nicholas Sanders did not provide a link.

You still shouldn't uninstall Growl before installing Evan's build of
GrowlMail, because that package does not contain Growl. You would
have GrowlMail and no Growl, which would do nothing.

Nicholas Sanders

Dec 15, 2007, 12:53:36 PM12/15/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
There was no reason that he should, but he did quote the one provided by Evan.

On 15 Dec 2007, at 17:26, Peter Hosey wrote:

Nicholas Sanders did not provide a link.

charlich

Dec 15, 2007, 1:00:43 PM12/15/07
to Growl Discuss
I dowloaded the build. Unziped the file. Growlmail does not work.
Any ideas?

tedW

Dec 15, 2007, 1:39:47 PM12/15/07
to Growl Discuss
you can remove the LLC Scroll Enhancer ape without disabling the mouse
drivers. I did that ages ago (because the Tiger ape interfered with
excel as well) and I haven't noticed any differences in functionality
or performance.

plus, as Rudy said, the problem seems to have been resolved in
Leopard.

Peter Hosey

Dec 15, 2007, 3:37:23 PM12/15/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 15, 2007, at 10:00:43, charlich wrote:
> I dowloaded the build. Unziped the file. Growlmail does not work.

Did you install GrowlMail from the Installer package that was in the
zip archive?

Message has been deleted

Peter Hosey

Dec 15, 2007, 7:37:46 PM12/15/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On 2007-12-15, at 14:18, charlich wrote:
> Yahooooooooooooooooooo! Growlmail works for Leopard!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to read that it's now working. ☺

Bear in mind that there are some regressions in that version of
GrowlMail—nothing serious (that we know of, at least), but there are
bugs that we know about. There's a reason we haven't done a formal
release of that yet. ;)

The two that I can remember off the top of my head (I really should go
over my list archives and start entering the reports into tickets) are:

1. Automatic mode is apparently somewhat flaky.
2. GrowlMail posts a new-mail notification when you move a message
from one mailbox to another. (It detects new mail by listening for
messages to be added to mailboxes. It's smart enough to ignore Drafts
and Sent, but doesn't detect manual moves to your custom mailboxes.)

I mention this solely so that you don't get disappointed later when
you run into one of the aforementioned bugs.

Nicholas Sanders

Dec 16, 2007, 6:38:37 AM12/16/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
Although it does seem to have introduced an ability in Growl to turn itself off - when I woke my iMac this morning Growl was off, but I didn't do it.

Does this make any sense?

On 15 Dec 2007, at 16:22, Nicholas Sanders wrote:

Don't know how it's going for charlich, but it's fine for me so far - great to have it back!

Azathoth

Dec 19, 2007, 6:28:13 AM12/19/07
to Growl Discuss
Will do :)
Thanks!

Robert McGovern

Dec 19, 2007, 10:21:35 AM12/19/07
to Growl Discuss
> Please try this build of the new GrowlMail:http://evands.penguinmilitia.net/GrowlMail-rewrite-r4729.zip
> and let us know if it works well for you.

I tried that, using the instaler, it installed okay but nothing has
happened. Restarted Mail a couple of times, GrowlMail hasn't
registered in Growl and there is no prefs for it in either Growls pref
pane or in Mails Pref pane.

This is with Growl 1.1.2 but GrowlMail NOT previously installed.

Rob

FloridaFlash

Dec 19, 2007, 1:29:36 PM12/19/07
to Growl Discuss
Hey, Evan.

I downloaded the .zip file at your link and then installed the new
GrowlMail using the included installer and I have not noticed
GrowlMail working again. My computer is a PowerBook G4, 1.33 GHz
running Mac OS X 10.5.1. I have tried: (1) restarting the computer;
(2) restarting mail; (3) toggling GrowlMail on and off in the
preference pane. Activity Monitor says Growl Menu and Growl Helper
App are running. Growl.prefPane is in /Library/Preference Panes and
user/Library/Preference Panes. Growlichat.prefPane is also in user/
Library/Preference Panes.

Any ideas?

Robert McGovern

Dec 19, 2007, 3:50:13 PM12/19/07
to Growl Discuss
On Dec 19, 4:21 pm, Robert McGovern <robert.mcgov...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Okay, hate replying to myself but my bad. Hadn't followed the enabling
bundles steps listed here:

http://www.davidroessli.com/logs/2007/01/getting_growlmail_to_work/#comment-77

I had used GrowlMail previously on Tiger, but when I upgraded to
Leopard I did an archive & install so didn't remember that I would
have to do those steps again.

Rob

Peter Hosey

Dec 19, 2007, 4:01:47 PM12/19/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 19, 2007, at 10:29:36, FloridaFlash wrote:
> I downloaded the .zip file at your link and then installed the new
> GrowlMail using the included installer and I have not noticed
> GrowlMail working again.

What is the output when you run this?

http://growldiscuss.googlegroups.com/web/EnableMailBundles.command.zip

Do you have GrowlMail.mailbundle in the Bundles folder of the Mail
folder of the Library folder at the root level of your startup disk?

FloridaFlash

Dec 20, 2007, 6:42:14 AM12/20/07
to Growl Discuss
I do have a folder named GrowlMail.mailbundle in the folder you
mention. The Finder reports that it was modified on December 6, 2007.

When I download and run the script the Terminal opens and I get this
output (username changed to protect the innocent):

Last login: Wed Dec 19 14:40:02 on console
/Users/floridaflash/Downloads/EnableMailBundles.command ; exit;
200-1-0-10:~ floridaflash$ /Users/floridaflash/Downloads/
EnableMailBundles.command ; exit;
logout

[Process completed]

FloridaFlash

Dec 20, 2007, 8:13:22 AM12/20/07
to Growl Discuss
> > I downloaded the .zip file at your link and then installed the new
> > GrowlMail using the included installer and I have not noticed
> > GrowlMail working again.
>
> What is the output when you run this?
>
> http://growldiscuss.googlegroups.com/web/EnableMailBundles.command.zip
>
> Do you have GrowlMail.mailbundle in the Bundles folder of the Mail
> folder of the Library folder at the root level of your startup disk?

By the way, there was also a folder in there called Bundles
(Disabled). When I trashed that, and the GrowlMail.mailbundle folder
and reinstalled from the ZIP file and restarted the machine and Mail,
I got a dialog box with this message:

Mail has disabled the following installed bundles:

GrowlMail

Please contact the makers of these bundles for a version compatible
with Mac OS X 10.5 Mail before reinstalling them.

HardBap

Dec 20, 2007, 11:11:45 AM12/20/07
to Growl Discuss
I just installed and it's working great, thank you.

I do have a small issue with the settings, I can't enable or disable
Accounts. The check boxes don't work at all. The accounts that are
already disabled (not checked) are still firing off notifications.

Not sure if this is where I should report it. If not please let me
know the right place.

Thank you.

(sorry about the cross posting. I meant to reply here not create new
topic.)

thomas zimmermann

Dec 20, 2007, 1:55:17 PM12/20/07
to Growl Discuss
Same problem here + growlmail notifies every incoming rss feed.

Peter Hosey

Dec 20, 2007, 2:57:32 PM12/20/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 20, 2007, at 08:11:45, HardBap wrote:
> I do have a small issue with the settings, I can't enable or
> disable Accounts. The check boxes don't work at all.

Fixed in r4734.

> The accounts that are already disabled (not checked) are still
> firing off notifications.

Fixed in r4736.

Thanks for the reports!

tim.mc...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2007, 11:19:25 PM12/20/07
to Growl Discuss

Hi all -- this still doesn't work for me. I've installed Growl
1.1.2. Installed the new Mail Bundle linked in this thread (GrowlMail-
rewrite-r4729.zip). I also tried these Terminal commands that I read
on another thread:

defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.mail EnableBundles -bool
YES
defaults write com.apple.mail BundleCompatibilityVersion -int 3

No dice. I've tried restarting everything. Still no good. I don't
see GrowlMail show up as a preference in Mail or as an application in
the Growl Preference Pane.

I've been desperate to get Mail notification working again ever since
I upgraded to Leopard. Please help.. :(

Peter Hosey

Dec 20, 2007, 11:34:13 PM12/20/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 20, 2007, at 20:19:25, tim...@gmail.com wrote:
> defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.mail EnableBundles -bool
> YES
> defaults write com.apple.mail BundleCompatibilityVersion -int 3

That first one is incorrect. Leave out the /Library/Preferences part.

Also, don't do it while Mail is running, or Mail will undo your
changes when it quits. You need to do both of them while Mail is
*not* running.

tim.mc...@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2007, 11:48:56 PM12/20/07
to Growl Discuss

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Working now. :)
Message has been deleted

gkodinov

Dec 21, 2007, 3:56:31 AM12/21/07
to Growl Discuss
It doesn't work for me either : installed from the installer (on a
fresh Leopard install, not upgrade).

On 15 Дек, 18:11, Evan Schoenberg <eva...@dreskin.net> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 2007, at 10:59 AM, charlich wrote:
>

> > Okay.  When is the ETA for GrowlMaiL working on Leopard?  Thanks.
>
> Please try this build of the new GrowlMail:http://evands.penguinmilitia.net/GrowlMail-rewrite-r4729.zip
> and let us know if it works well for you.
>
> Cheers,
> Evan

gkodinov

Dec 21, 2007, 3:59:10 AM12/21/07
to Growl Discuss
It didn't work for me as well on a fresh Leopard install.
I've used the installer from the link

Jono

Dec 21, 2007, 7:08:25 AM12/21/07
to Growl Discuss
After trying a few different things I've got it working on 2 different
Macs :)

Clean install of Leopard
Growl 1.1.2
Installed the file from here

Typed in the terminal:
defaults write com.apple.mail EnableBundles -bool YES

Elf

Dec 21, 2007, 8:40:12 AM12/21/07
to Growl Discuss
Hi Evan,

Great work - seems to be quick and stable. Leopard 10.5.1 plus recent
security update, MacBook Pro 15" 2.2GHz Core2Duo.

Thanks - I've really been missing GrowlMail. :o)

max.goedjen

Dec 21, 2007, 8:51:51 AM12/21/07
to Growl Discuss
Yeah, I got it working, here's what I did.
1 - Install the GrowlMail package that comes with growl
2 - Execute the commands below
3 - THEN install the Leopard GrowlMail
Do all of this with Mail closed, and it should work.

Neil Lee

Dec 21, 2007, 9:13:56 AM12/21/07
to Growl Discuss
When I install this I get an "incompatible bundle" warning from Mail
and this version is disabled. BundleCompatibilityVersion is set to "3"
- do I need to do anything else to get this to load?

Jeremy

Dec 21, 2007, 9:24:58 AM12/21/07
to Growl Discuss
I've installed the latest growlmail-rewrite-r4279.zip and it seems to
be working mostly. I noticed that it seems to ignore the setting to
display "Inbox Only" events as i am getting notifications for junk
mail items. I am also noticing 1 email notifying every so often that
i've already deleted.

Peter Hosey

Dec 21, 2007, 10:00:52 AM12/21/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 21, 2007, at 06:13:56, Neil Lee wrote:
> When I install this I get an "incompatible bundle" warning from
> Mail and this version is disabled. BundleCompatibilityVersion is
> set to "3" - do I need to do anything else to get this to load?

Are you using Leopard?

The BundleCompatibilityVersion for Tiger is 2, not 3.

Peter Hosey

Dec 21, 2007, 10:11:14 AM12/21/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 21, 2007, at 06:24:58, Jeremy wrote:
> I noticed that it seems to ignore the setting to display "Inbox
> Only" events as i am getting notifications for junk mail items.

That's not necessarily wrong. If something slips through Gmail's
beefy spam filters, but gets caught by Mail, it'll be junk mail in
your inbox (providing that you don't have Mail move the junk mail to
the Spam mailbox automatically).

To disable junk-mail notifications, go to the Growl preference pane
in System Preferences, look up GrowlMail in the Applications tab, and
turn off that notification.

As for “Inbox Only”: I rewrote GrowlMail, and a feature got plowed
over. That's why the code is in a branch, and why there is no beta of
it on growl.info.

This is a temporary situation. I'm going to go file the ticket for
Inbox Only now.

nickysantoro360

Dec 22, 2007, 2:10:09 PM12/22/07
to Growl Discuss
Any mechanism to disable the display of RSS feeds. I don't see them as
part of inbox accounts to check off, but they are treated as such in
leopard mail.

Peter Hosey

Dec 22, 2007, 2:16:34 PM12/22/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 22, 2007, at 11:10:09, nickysantoro360 wrote:
> Any mechanism to disable the display of RSS feeds.

Not yet. There are no new futures in this version of GrowlMail.

What we should do (after beta 1) is replace the list of accounts with
an outline view of mailboxes. I'll go file a ticket.

cWanja

Dec 22, 2007, 7:55:31 PM12/22/07
to Growl Discuss
Does not work for me.

bgannin

Dec 22, 2007, 9:12:37 PM12/22/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
Please move discussion of GrowlMail on Leopard to its thread, this
thread has gone far from its start.

- brian 'bgannin' ganninger

Neil Lee

Dec 25, 2007, 10:14:45 PM12/25/07
to Growl Discuss
If I set the BundleCompatibilityVersion to 2 all of my other installed
and working bundles are disabled on launch... so something is
definitely awry. Is there any way to get GrowlMail to work without
setting the bundlecompatibility to 2?

Matthew Barr

Dec 26, 2007, 12:16:26 AM12/26/07
to Growl Discuss
Just to make sure the use case is fully fleshed out, I'm getting
alerts for folders that live under the inboxes.

I suspect it's the same, but want to make sure we're casting a wide
enough net on that bug.

Thank you for your hard work! I love having it back. Makes life much
easier now.

Peter Hosey

Dec 26, 2007, 8:59:37 AM12/26/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 25, 2007, at 21:16:26, Matthew Barr wrote:
> Just to make sure the use case is fully fleshed out, I'm getting
> alerts for folders that live under the inboxes.

What version of Mac OS X are you using?

What version of GrowlMail are you using?

Are you talking about IMAP or On My Mac?

Peter Hosey

Dec 26, 2007, 9:01:06 AM12/26/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Dec 25, 2007, at 19:14:45, Neil Lee wrote:
> If I set the BundleCompatibilityVersion to 2 all of my other
> installed and working bundles are disabled on launch...

This means either that you are running Leopard (BCV should be 3), or
that you are running Panther or earlier (BCV should be 1).

Cheetah 10.0
Puma 10.1
Jaguar 10.2
Panther 10.3
Tiger 10.4
Leopard 10.5

bgannin

Dec 26, 2007, 6:06:20 PM12/26/07
to growld...@googlegroups.com
Again, please take discussion of the GrowlMail beta plugin to its
appropriate thread, this one has fulfilled its purpose and went into
another.

- brian 'bgannin' ganninger

jsok...@fusionwebfx.com

Jan 1, 2008, 10:13:13 PM1/1/08
to Growl Discuss
Just installed it on my mail in Leopard and it seems to work just
fine. Good work!

Ant

Jan 9, 2008, 8:27:48 AM1/9/08
to Growl Discuss
Where has the GrowlMail-rewrite-r4729.zip gone to. The download link
no longer works. Is there a new build?

Thanks

Ant

Peter Hosey

Jan 9, 2008, 11:02:02 AM1/9/08
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Jan 09, 2008, at 05:27:48, Ant wrote:
> Where has the GrowlMail-rewrite-r4729.zip gone to. The download
> link no longer works. Is there a new build?

Please read the mailing list archives before posting. This question
is already answered, and this is still the wrong thread for GrowlMail
questions.

Ant

Jan 9, 2008, 11:23:42 AM1/9/08
to Growl Discuss
Sorry for not being on the ball. Where are archives? The growl.info
site where I assume this might be is down. Also which thread do you
suggest should be used? - there are many on the topic of growlmail.

Apologies again for incorrect posting

Anthony

Chris Forsythe

Jan 9, 2008, 11:29:27 AM1/9/08
to growld...@googlegroups.com
He's referring to the mail archives on google groups.

Chris

Jan 9, 2008, 4:41:27 PM1/9/08
to Growl Discuss
I clicked on the link to attempt a download, but I get the message:
"Not Found: The requested URL /GrowlMail-rewrite-r4729.zip was not
found on this server."

Any ideas? Is there another link?

On Dec 15 2007, 8:22 am, Nicholas Sanders <n...@semiotek.org> wrote:
> Don't know how it's going for charlich, but it's fine for me so far -
> great to have it back!
>
> Nick
>
> On 15 Dec 2007, at 16:11, Evan Schoenberg wrote:
>
> > Please try this build of the new GrowlMail:
> >http://evands.penguinmilitia.net/GrowlMail-rewrite-r4729.zip
> > and let us know if it works well for you.
>
> --
>
> Nicholas J A Sanders
> _____________________
> semiotek
>
> T: +44 [0]7092 153 409
> n...@semiotek.org
> _____________________

Chris Forsythe

Jan 9, 2008, 4:46:28 PM1/9/08
to growld...@googlegroups.com
Please check the rest of this thread, it's dead.

Chris

CodeThought

Jan 11, 2008, 10:35:44 AM1/11/08
to Growl Discuss

On Dec 15 2007, 8:11 am, Evan Schoenberg <eva...@dreskin.net> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 2007, at 10:59 AM, charlich wrote:
>

> > Okay. When is the ETA for GrowlMaiL working on Leopard? Thanks.
>
> Please try this build of the new GrowlMail:http://evands.penguinmilitia.net/GrowlMail-rewrite-r4729.zip
> and let us know if it works well for you.
>
> Cheers,
> Evan

Evan,

Where is this file? It disappeared.... :(

Chris Forsythe

Jan 11, 2008, 10:37:38 AM1/11/08
to growld...@googlegroups.com

It was pulled.

Chris

CodeThought

Jan 11, 2008, 11:01:24 AM1/11/08
to Growl Discuss
Can you throw those of us in the dark a bone and point to some kind of
link about what to do now? Sorry but I'm searching threads and the
growl forums and not really seeing a clear answer...

Chris Forsythe

Jan 11, 2008, 11:04:17 AM1/11/08
to growld...@googlegroups.com

Wait for the next version of Growl. :)

Chris

CodeThought

Jan 13, 2008, 11:43:20 AM1/13/08
to Growl Discuss
I think I'm glad I pulled that ZIP file when I did... :|