Can someone explain how to set GROWL to warn me when my powerbook battery is getting low please?

gregory sholette

Jun 27, 2020, 1:10:50 AM6/27/20
to Growl Discuss
Can someone explain how to set GROWL to warn me when my powerbook battery is getting low please?

TJ Luoma

Jun 27, 2020, 1:35:37 AM6/27/20
to growld...@googlegroups.com
What version of Mac OS X are you using?

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 1:10 AM gregory sholette
<gsholet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone explain how to set GROWL to warn me when my powerbook battery is getting low please?

gregory sholette

Jun 28, 2020, 11:44:04 AM6/28/20
to Growl Discuss
Mojave 10.14.6 TJ

<gsholet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone explain how to set GROWL to warn me when my powerbook battery is getting low please?

TJ Luoma

Jun 28, 2020, 1:39:49 PM6/28/20
to growld...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 11:44 AM gregory sholette
<gsholet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mojave 10.14.6 TJ

Ah, so, probably a MacBook Pro, rather than a PowerBook :-)

Anyway, there's a script here and a `launchd` plist:

https://github.com/tjluoma/growl-battery-warning

Tj