Cant get Prowl messages on my Mac

John Renfrew

Jan 7, 2019, 11:45:50 AM1/7/19
to Growl Discuss
I have Growl 2.1.3 on Mac 10.3.6

I can get a LAN notifications, forward the to another machine, and also forward to my iOS devices, but I cant seem to install Prowl as a method following the help to connect to my Prowl inbox

Where do I start to troubleshoot as I have been through everything including uninstalling and re-installing, but nothing to show for my efforts so far??

No pref pane for Growl either which I am not sure if this is reuqired any longer.

Chris Forsythe

Jan 10, 2019, 8:25:19 AM1/10/19
to Growl Discuss
Growl is a separate app with 2.1.3. :)

Let's start with a screenshot of your Prowl display preferences along with your general preferences and the app you have configured to send notifications to Prowl.

Chris Forsythe