more info on Prowl - BoxCar etc

Jack

Jan 29, 2019, 2:31:10 PM1/29/19
to Growl Discuss
I just started playing with Growl. Where do I find more info on things like Prowl, BoxCar Etc.
Thanks

Chris Forsythe

Jan 29, 2019, 3:59:35 PM1/29/19
to Growl Discuss
Generally speaking each of the displays should be fairly self explanatory. If you need boxcar then you would want to look at their website for any account information. Prowl has its own website as well.

I prefer Prowl personally, it just seems to work. I haven't used Boxcar in a long time, ever since it was sold off to another company.