anyway to space out notifications on growl for mac? not let it repeat some notification more then max once per minute?

coolplate099

May 1, 2019, 8:39:12 AM5/1/19
to Growl Discuss
I have an application called unplugged on my 12 MacBook retina which supports growl.  I have it set up to say/speech "unplugged" every time my charger get unplugged.  Issue is when I'm using a 5v fast android charger at work every time I plug in that charger the charger gets connected and disconnected about 5 times in the first 15 seconds so I end up getting 5 notification saying Unplugged 5 times in a row.

I was wondering if there was any way to set up growl to only repeat SAME notification once per minute max?  This way I will only hear "unplugged" once instead of 5 times every time