Growl in a Citrix Virtual Apps/XenApp environment

James Cullum

Apr 5, 2020, 3:09:01 PM4/5/20
to Growl Discuss
Is it possible to use Growl on a session host?
There's an application I've been asked to publish that relies on Growl.  First user in with a either admin or a non-privileged account fires off a Growl instance.
All subsequent users coming in do not.  The first user receives notifications for every user on the server.

Thank you for any assistance.

Chris Forsythe

Apr 7, 2020, 8:36:26 AM4/7/20
to Growl Discuss
Are you running Growl as the user logged in, or as another process?

It may not have anything to do with Growl so much as the configuration and/or what OSX believes has the main session or desktop.

This is kind of an edge case. I won't make any promises we can help to get this to work but I'm happy to try.

Chris Forsythe