I have been meaning to release this small update to GfW for some time
now and just kept putting it off, but I am glad to announce that it is
finally available. This release mainly has minor changes and a few bug
fixes in it, but I am still hoping to do a much larger release at some
point with some bigger changes in it.
Here is the list of changes for this release:
2.0.7 changes (v22.214.171.124)
- updated all Growl claw icons to match new Mac icons
- made History item text copyable (select item and then Ctrl-C)
- created user-configurable setting for length of time to store
history items (HistoryDaysToStore in user.config)
- updated Websocket support to draft-ietf-hybi-thewebsocketprotocol-14
- fixed an issue where thumbnail images for old history items were not
deleted from disk
- fixed issues with Standard display that caused issues with high DPI settings
- fixed a bug in Growl.Connector.dll that didnt handle newlines (\n)
in callback data properly
Try it out and let me know if you run into any issues.
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "growl for windows" group.
> To post to this group, send email to growl-fo...@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to growl-for-wind...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/growl-for-windows?hl=en.
Thanks so much for finding that and letting me know.